Whether you’re waiting for an order from the mail or waiting for the sea monkeys to hatch, it’s tough waiting. E-mails, credit cards, those are all things that can be done in an instant but sometimes time just stops because you’re used to doing things in an instant. Read on and find out on how to wait patiently and you’ll be an expert.
- NEVER think about the thing that you can’t wait for.
- Do something that gets your mind off of that like watching really good movies or books that just pull you in.
- Try to not do things that can be done in an instant like emails until the thing that you can’t wait for arrives.
- do something you have to think hard about like reading or working to take your mind off what your waiting for
- If you’re waiting for the year 2045 or a year in the future, good luck! This can’t help you wait patiently for that long.
- If you blew it, then time will be slow again and you do not want that!
Things You’ll Need
- Lots of patience, of course!
- Money…for books and movies